Regional Sales Consultant - London (within M25)
Job Title: Regional Sales Consultant - London (within M25)
Holiday: 4 weeks plus bank holidays
Salary: £30k base, OTE £80k-£100k
Founded in 2011, PaySubsOnline.com helps membership organisation manage their member’s information and payments more efficiently online. Customers include clubs, associations, societies and charities that range in size from 50 members to 15,000 members. We help these organisations manage over 250,000 people.
The business is rolling out a series of niche brands (that will use the Pay Subs Online technology) to help drive sales through sector specific marketing. The first, www.GymnasticsClubManager.com, went live last year is now the UK’s leading software provider to Gymnastics. The second, www.GoingSwimmingly.com, goes live in May this year.
The business is based in Forest Row, East Sussex and is supported by 8 members of staff - 3 in the UK and 5 in India. The London regional sales person will be home based.
Access to our web based software is free, as is the setup, training, ongoing support and product development. The business generates revenue when people pay online via the system. Our clients typically include the cost of the transaction in their own fees, therefore there is no cost to the client for the software (makes for an easy sales message).
We’re looking for self-motivated sales people to sell our service to organisations within their region. Prospects include sports clubs, after school clubs, academies, associations, societies, colleges, charities, businesses and any type of organisations that collect payments from lots of people. Sales commission will be paid based on the online transaction volume of new clients won.
- Gain and maintain an understanding of how our service works (training will be given)
- Excellent business development skills - must have a proven track record in winning new business.
- Maintain and develop new customers through planned telemarketing support.
- Results oriented with a clear focus on driving quality and profit.
- Generate new business opportunities within the identified target client sectors.
- Follow up on direct sales leads.
- Work with management to identify opportunities for new markets and growth.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Display excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Positive people skills - ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- Explore clients pain points and deliver tailored presentations to key decision makers
- Manage and report on pipeline to the sales manager
- Liaise with the operations team on new account setups
Prospecting skills, sales planning, time management, self-motivated, ability to work on own initiative, good listener, target driven, creative, excellent communication skills (written and oral), confidence, presentation skills, personable.
Reply to Dave Evans. No agencies please.