PA to Director (Financial Advice) - Bridgwater
Do you have experience in financial planning/advice administration and want training on Paraplanning?
Position available for a skilled administrator that wants to take the next step in their financial planning career by being the first port of call for the company Director in terms of admin, pa and paraplanning.
The company are forward thinking and have a friendly working culture. They offer ongoing support in terms of training and development which includes exam study.
Your main duties;
· Work with the Director and administrator to manage the Director’s client workload
· Prepare meeting agendas, reports, receive instructions from the Director and follow up action as necessary for client meetings and reviews
· Validate and check valuations and client documentation prepared by the administrator
· Prepare compliant suitability reports for new recommendations and annual reviews
· Act as a main point of contact and answer clients’ verbal and written technical queries (NB without providing any advice)
· Attend ad hoc client meetings
· Co-ordinate the Directors diary, managing client reviews and arranging appointments for client meetings in conjunction with the administrator
· Provide technical support to the Director and advisers
· Observation/application of all internal compliance procedures including money laundering regulations, treating customers fairly, know your client, key FCA messages
This is a great opportunity to advance your career from a senior administrative position and gain experience in Paraplanning, PA, Client Liaison, Compliance and gain further qualifications.
Positions like this don’t come up often so apply today to ensure your application is considered for this outstanding role.
If you are interested, please apply for the role or contact Keely Parsons on 0117-9170-414 and quote reference 11527