Customer Service Advisor
Our client based in Cardiff are looking to recruit a new team of Customer Service Advisors to join their existing team. They are passionate about providing excellent customer service and guidance to all their customers.
Monday - Friday 9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 DOE
Benefits: Extensive benefits package including generous contributory personal pension; Legal Expenses Insurance; Home Assistance or Motor Breakdown cover; Life Assurance; Group Income Protection; discounted travel; extensiveWellwise program including free health checks, gym classes, discounted gym memberships, relaxation and massage treatments
- Make timely decisions to settle claims for customers in a fair and reasonable way
- Manage a portfolio of claims and keep customers and related third parties updated at all times
- Processing claims in an efficient and accurate way whilst maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrating excellent negotiation and decision making skills
- Keep updated all correspondence to customers and third parties accurately and efficiently
- Managing the overall claims process from start to finish managing the customers expectations throughout
- Advising customers of associated costs when necessary and keeping all parties informed of any changes
- Informing customers if there claim is not covered whilst maintaining excellent customer service
The successful candidate needs to have a passion for delivering great customer service and be able to demonstrate a strong business accruement.
If you are interested, please apply and we will contact you shortly regarding your CV!