Accountable Recuitment is looking to recruit an Accounts Manager for one of our progressive and forward thinking boutique accountancy practice clients in Manchester. Duties will include but not limit to :
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements for groups of private limited companies
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for small, medium and larger private limited companies - ideally along with production of draft corporation tax computations - ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Production of management accounts and forecasts for small and medium-sized clients
- Preparation of sole trader and partnership accounts in order to calculate tax-adjusted trading profits (or losses) for the purpose of submitting personal income tax returns
- Ad-hoc bookkeeping advice and assistance to clients
- Liaising with the firm’s tax team to offer tax planning advice and assistance to OMB’s;
- Preparation of VAT returns for clients operating in a range of industries and using a range of VAT schemes
- 'Added value’ assignments including business planning, acquisition due diligence and business and share valuations;
To succeed in this role you must be a qualified accountant or finalist with strong "Accounts Preparation" experience combined with your excellent communication and IT skiils. This is a fantastic opportunity for any individual looking to further their career within a friendly and amibitious accountancy practice.
Salary up to £40,000 plus benefits depending upon experience.