Working for a used car dealership near the Edgwick area of Coventry, a new, yet experienced and talented Bodyshop Technician is now required to help contribute to our clients growing success. You’ll be working on a full-time and permanent basis.
What you’ll require to be considered for the role:
- A good level of proven experience within a Bodyshop Technician / S.M.A.R.T position
- Have a full UK driving licence due to the nature of the role
- Have a passion for delivering the highest quality of work, in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong communication skills for both customer service and team communication
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- ATA qualification or Automotive NVQ qualifications (desirable)
You’ll be carrying out all aspects of paint spraying to all types of vehicles. You will also be responsible for minor body repair work for vehicles in an efficient, skilful, and timely manner to ensure that the cars are prepared to a high standard set by the client, ready to retail to our clients’ customers.
Other aspects of the role will include:
- Preparing, spraying and finishing vehicles in an efficient manner, ensuring correctness of colour match and final finish to the company’s and customers expected standard
- Demonstrating the general principles of spray painting technology, paint composition, paint mixing and the various methods of paint spraying vehicles
- Preparing vehicles fully before painting to include masking, sanding and other necessary preparation work
- Keeping all Company tools and equipment safe and in a clean, workable condition, paying particular attention to the reduction of any fire hazards
Salary, Working Hours & Benefits
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Working Monday to Saturday from 8:00am to 5:30pm
In return for your hard-work, our client offers a Workplace Pension, Excellent Bonus & OTE’s plan and also an Annual Leave + Bank Holidays Scheme.
All applications for this vacancy are dealt with directly by the client and Talk Staff Recruitment act only in the capacity as of a Recruitment Advertising Partner.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles in a variety of areas including Automotive and Engineering, along with other similar commercial positions.
See our website for more details and jobs available - jobs