Startup Sales Lead / Bus Dev Manager - Uncapped bonus inc. equity
A quick intro to Pickr
Pickr enables industrial & logistics businesses to build and manage an on-demand workforce.
We’re much more than a pure replacement for a traditional agencies, we're breathing new life into the tired staffing industry and uncapping the revenue potential of forward-thinking businesses by providing them with an end-to-end staffing solution so they can get things done easier and at a much lower cost.
Our first three months are done and dusted. With some help from the FFWD accelerator, we’ve laid solid groundwork, engaged great companies & had a ton of fun doing so.
We’re a fast-moving, technology company so progress is all in a day’s work for us and we’re already looking to start hiring for the future.
First hires are a huge deal for any startup, because every new person can have a potentially huge impact on the way the company runs & the level of success.
We're working towards some core initial objectives:
- Reach 10,000 Pickr (worker) signups.
- Get at least one referral from each of our brands (customers).
- Reach a monthly recurring revenue of £100k.
- Make an engaging platform environment for our Brands and Pickrs.
- Create an innovative and exciting environment for our people to work in.
A quick intro
Specifically we want our Sales Lead to help us build predictable revenue by owning the entire pipeline from lead generation, to prospecting, closing & retention. This doesn't mean you'll be alone, you'll have three co-founders working alongside you to provide direct sales and technical support.
We're a remote team, which means we advocate the best working environment for individuals within a team - nothing is off the table as long as you've got the drive to succeed.
We’re looking for people who feel a connection with our mission and identify with our culture. We don’t really do job titles (unless you want to make one up yourself, which is cool) and you won’t be tied to a job description — ?you’ll have something much more valuable.
You’ll be part of a team that has personal aspirations, motivated by doing the best they can for the person next to them and you’ll also have the opportunity to make your mark on the company and help us disrupt the industry.
As an early stage startup, things are very flexible so you’re going to need hustle or more specifically the will and determination to do what needs to be done to achieve our key results whilst always thinking about how we can do things better in the future.
- Ideally you have experience in a high-growth company and a proven track-record selling.
- You are comfortable taking ownership of and creating strategic plans, but also in rolling up your sleeves and delivering.
- An ambitious, self starter - you’re used to working both independently and as part of a team. You have a practical and hands-on approach to your work. You thrive on 'doing’ and achieving results - nothing slows you down!
- You’re used to working in a fast-paced and ambitious start-up environment. You’re excited and wanting to share our passion and drive for our product. You're motivated by wanting to achieve more than anyone thought possible.
- Identify, research and contact potential new customers via phone, e-mail and social media.
- Drive Pickr’s revenue growth through e-mail and phone outreach, and conversations with prospective customers.
- Conduct calls & demos with prospective customers to qualify leads and educate them on the Pickr platform.
- Close the sales process via email, phone or in person (if necessary and convenient).
- Serve as an account manager for on-boarded customers.
- Build and manage customer target lists with a goal to grow Pickr sales pipeline.
Remuneration: We want our people to be comfortable and rewarded for success so we can provide a reasonable base salary & a fair bonus inline with your individual and our group successes.
Work Wherever You Want: Work from anywhere in the world. Move cities, keep your job.
Holidays: As a guide we offers a month of paid vacation, including national holidays every year but if you need a couple extra days, no problem.
You can work with an amazing product: Yes, we love our product, No, we are not biased ??
Entertainment subscription: Spotify, Netflix, NowTV, if you like it you can have it on us.
Monthly meet-up: Nothing is more important than regular facetime so we have, at the very minimum, an event, a meal, a few drinks, as long as it’s fun and we can get to know each other more.
Progression: Our structure is fairly flat but everybody has the opportunity to make a roles their own and we will always back your progression internally and externally 100%.
All in all, we’re looking for a talented but more importantly a great person. We appreciate that everybody has different circumstances so all options are on the table.