On-Site Audio Visual Support Technician
Position: On-Site Audio Visual Support Technician
Salary/Package: £25,000 - £30,000 + Overtime + Benefits
Location: Central London
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a Corporate AV firm in their search for an On-Site AV Support Technician to fulfil an important role at a company headquarters in the centre of London.
The role on offer is a Full Time Permanent position working Monday-Friday 0800-1700 with occasional additional hours. The responsibilities of the position include:
- Set up and test, room systems in their respective building.
- Carry out routine testing of portable and installed equipment to diagnose, log and report operational faults.
- Set up and test, portable equipment in various locations.
- Retrieve portable equipment as soon as practical to do so and return to storage.
- Operate Presentation, Conference Systems and associated electronics.
- Accurately and quickly diagnose and report problems and faults to the Service desk technician via the service portal
- Working with others to assist in the diagnosis and rectification of faults to ensure that all systems are fully functional and that equipment and system down time are kept to a minimum.
- Working with all other support staff to ensure complete commissioning and hand over of jobs to the client or service department.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
Must have at least 5 years' experience in the role
Be able to handle working in a pressured environment well and also have a good customer focused manner
AMX/Crestron/Polycom experience required along with very good AV knowledge
Must be available to start within 2 weeks
- Generous basic salary
- Standard working hours
- Rewarding and interesting role
- Professional training
- Overtime rate
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit