Project Manager/Site Manager
Key overall Construction Director role overseeing all aspects of the construction phases of our development projects. Responsibilities will include dealing with Local Authorities, Utility Providers, Building Control matters, Guarantee providers and managing various building trades/labourers and other construction professionals.
A unique opportunity to be involved in a family based property development and investment company, actively acquiring and carrying out construction work through to disposals. We are seeking a bright, driven, experienced, 'hands on’ person who is keen to join a committed team working on enviable projects in prime central London locations.
Jaspar have over 40 years of experience in mixed use property development in London and the South East. We are a successful, well financed family business with an expanding professional team, this is a unique opportunity to work for a secure and growing property company. We are seeking a bright/driven/'hands on’/passionate person with experience keen to join a growing team.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Minimum 5 years PQE
- Construction related degree
- Broad knowledge of construction
- Ability to accurately cost schemes from an early stage
- Good understanding of building and planning regulations
- Experience in putting together project tenders and agreeing JCT’s with contractors
- Project management experience
- Understanding the implementation of health and safety issues on building sites
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Site based/office based opportunity with regular commuting between various sites and main office
In return we will give you:
- Highly competitive salary of up to £100k
- Generous holiday allowance
- Healthcare benefits
- Contributory pension
- Varied workload
- Opportunity to progress quickly and increase responsibility within a growing business