Call Centre Sales Advisor
Salary: £15,400 per annum basic + commission
Working hours: Mon - Thurs 10.30am-7.30pm (1 hour unpaid lunch) / Friday 9.00am-4.00pm (30 mins unpaid lunch) / 38.5 hours total
My client is currently looking to recruit enthusiastic and ambitious sales staff to join their team based in Southport. The main objective of this role will be to use warm leads to contact a mixture of previous and current clients to discuss a range of products.
What will my responsibilities be?
- As a Lead advisor you will achieve and exceed targets and KPI's by using your exceptional service and objection handling skills.
- You will have a passion for sales and show a positive approach to a target driven environment
- Demonstrate a dynamic attitude of relentless determination to achieve customer satisfaction.
- To be flexible when required to complete other ad-hoc tasks for the business.
The ideal candidates should be able to show the following key skills in this customer focused role:
- Past experience in a sales role: Telesales, Account Manager, Field Sales, Retail sales, Estate Agency, Car Sales, Recruitment, Business Development, Retentions, Inbound Sales, Outbound Sales
- A consultative sales approach
- A friendly and approachable manor
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in applying then please submit your CV without delay by applying online or emailing . There are immediate interviews available for this role.
Keywords: Sales; Customer Service; Telesales; Tele-sales; Tele sales; Outbound; Lead Generation; Account Manager; Account Management; Retentions; Inbound Sales; B2B; B2C; Training
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.