Senior Research Executive - Qualitative
Are you looking for the next step in your market research career? Do you want to work for a globally recognised research agency who offer a structured career and development programme?
We are excited to be recruiting on behalf of a global research agency who are now looking for a Senior Research Executive to join their vibrant team and work across multiple sectors including media, retail, FMCG, fashion and beauty, to name a few…
The company boasts excellent offices, a great environment and a solid career path in line with a highly competitive salary package. If you have qualitative research experience within a research agency environment and are considering a new role then this could be a great opportunity for you…
About the role
This position will suit an established Qualitative Research Executive who is looking for the next step in their research career or a Senior Research Executive who is looking for a fresh challenge. You will get a chance to work on an array of research projects for lucrative key clients across multiple industry sectors. Responsibilities will include:
- Writing discussion guides, conducting in depth interviews and moderating a variety of focus groups
- Creating and helping to deliver insightful presentations to aid clients in making better strategic decisions
- Acting as the day-to-day point of contact for client accounts and working closely with the Account Director and Director on given projects
- Opportunity to work on a multitude of projects from national ad hoc to larger international tracking studies, across numerous sectors
This role will suit a motivated and passionate research professional who is career focussed and looking to gain extra responsibility and increase their working knowledge in an engaging company.
You will ideally have:
- A strong background in qualitative research at a research agency or similar type of organisation (candidates from client side can be considered but you need hands-on qualitative experience)
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders and create working relationships
- Strong attention to detail and organised
- An enquiring mind and a desire to learn new skills / techniques
- Strong academic record and a Bachelors / Masters would be great (but not essential)
This is a fantastic chance for an established researcher to come into a world renowned organisation and progress in a highly varied role. If this opportunity captures your interest and you want the chance to further your research career then please do get in touch and apply today!