Established for more than 40 years, our client provides advice to private and corporate clients on Investments, Pensions, Estate and Tax Planning, Mortgages and Life.
We are looking for a Paraplanner to work in a team providing technical support to the Directors - Chartered Financial Planners, with a small team of around 10 employees.
The role primarily involves:
- Analysing provider and product information and updating database with this information
- Producing accurate reports for client meetings within specified deadlines
- Preparing suitability letters for a full range of products
- Providing technical support to the whole of business
- Over 3 years experience working with an IFA environment
- Previous experience working within a Paraplanner role
- Achieved professional qualifications or working towards
- Salary on offer up to £38,000 depending upon experience and qualifications
- Working hours are Monday-Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- Death In Service
- 25 Days Holiday