Project Manager - Experiential Events
This fantastic tech entertainment company is looking for an experienced Experiential Project Manager to join their marketing team delivering engaging and immersive consumer experiences centred on VR
The job will involve:
- Project Management of experiential consumer, trade, retail and PR events.
- Agency management - acting as a point of contact for external agency teams
- Creating project timelines and ensure that activity is delivered in time and on budget
- Ensuring events are appropriately staffed and staff trained across all products
- Attending events to ensure smooth set up and activation as required
- Overseeing the logistics of events, liaising with tech, production and logistics suppliers to ensure assets are at the right place at the right time
- Logging assets, noting storage, location and reordering damaged hardware.
- Ensuring events are in line with activity KPIs , evaluating insight and feedback
- Budget Management - raising POs for supplier invoices, ensuring events remain on budget.
You will need to have:
- Experiential experience within gaming, tech or entertainment
- Experience managing consumer facing events, event production, event logistics and technology
- Agency or supplier management experience
- Advanced organisational skills, time management, and close attention to detail Ability to prioritise and organise a very varied work schedule
- Ability to think through problems to find appropriate solutions, challenge established work practices and costs
- Proven skills in creative thinking
Self-starter, highly motivated individual able to keep pace in a busy environment
Strong written, spoken and interpersonal skills
- Aware of best practice on all forms of experiential activations e.g. ticketing mechanics, social amplification, engagement, event builds etc.
- Willingness to travel and work out of traditional 9-5 hours
For more jobs like this follow @WayForward_ on Twitter