Salary: £28k - £38k per annum - Benefits
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
We are looking to appoint two Registered Paediatric Nurses at a range of grades at a Private Hospital in Oxford, here you will be responsible and accountable for the care and management of children undergoing surgery across many specialities.
With your skills and experience you will assess, plan and implement high standards of nursing care ensuring that your patient has the best possible experience. You will be joining us at an exciting time where you will have the ability to help the team shape the service going forwards ensuring that our paediatric patients receive outstanding care.
Candidates must be NMC qualified with post registration experience in a surgical ward and/or outpatient's department.
As an essential part of our small Paediatric team, you will work mainly in the Ward and Outpatients departments, you'll deliver high quality, clinically effective patient care. We offer a wide variety of procedures which will broaden your skills in a modern hospital with fantastic facilities. You will have the time to put patients first - our reputation depends upon it. You'll enjoy the variety of working within different specialist areas, as well as the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of our fantastic Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
- Nuffield Health is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of our employees.
- Subsidised accommodation near the hospital may be available for up to one year.
For more information and or to apply please call Rob Legg on and or email