37.5 hours per week plus On Call
£26,000 - £30,000 depending upon experience
Our client was founded in 2006 to provide person centred residential care services - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for younger adults aged 16-25 years of age with Learning Disabilities, ASD as well as other complex care and health needs, including behaviours that challenge.
The service has 4 beds and is based in Kettering and is committed to providing every single person with a care plan framework which includes:
- Enabling residents to identify the opportunities which are available to them and help them make considered choices about what they want to achieve.
- Working in partnership with each individual, their families and health & social care professionals to successfully achieve those aims.
Our successful candidate will have a strong work ethic and proven leadership skills to manage and support a small staff team. They will need to have the ability to develop positive relationships with families and professionals.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home, ensuring compliance to the CQC Fundamental Standards and the continued development of the service as well as supporting with the growth of the organisation.
Our ideal candidate should:
Proven leadership experience of managing a home and team
- Have a passion for nurturing our residents, families and staff
- The ability to remain calm when under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- The desire and commitment to achieve high standards of safeguarding.
- Have a management qualification at least at or equivalent to NVQ / QCF Level 4.
- ensure that the provision of care to Residents Exceeds the National Standards outlined by CQC.
- Experience of working with younger adults
- Live within easy daily commuting distance of Kettering
- Have a full driving licence and their own transport
If you are interested please apply with a covering letter and your CV detailing your experience.
No agencies please.