Machine Tool Service Engineer
Our client is a well-established highly reputable firm specialising in the provision of engineering machinery. Due to continued expansion and success they are currently looking Machine Tool Service Engineers based in the Midlands and South of England.
- Service, repair and maintenance of machine tools for the woodworking industry
- Commissioning of new and used equipment on site
- Basic client training to ensure safe use of equipment
- Travel across the midlands to attend client sites
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with machine tools in a service and repair role
- City and Guilds Time Served Electrical Engineer
- 17th Edition qualification
- Customer focussed and able to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Driving Licence
This is a client facing role and will require excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently with confidence. In return our client is offering a competitive industry salary, brand new company van plus benefits.
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.