Corporate Marketing Manager - Global Manufacturer/ Wholesaler
£38k-40k + Bonus + Car + Expenses/Laptop + Pension
Global manufacturing and wholesale conglomerate seeks entrepreneurial and ambitious Marketing Manager, Customer Marketing Manager and/or Brand Manager to drive, deliver and improve marketing strategy across customer markets including resellers, buying groups and retail, develop sales strategies into powerful marketing communications, and drive customer marketing campaigns across all formats - including print, literature, digital, email and direct mail, website development and SEO / SEM (Search Engine Optimisation / Search Engine Marketing) - create POS and exhibitions, work with design and creative agencies, and identify PR and manage Brand Communications.
We are looking for someone who has worked in a medium to large company environment managing customer marketing and marketing communications, who can take ownership the marketing strategy and implement successful customer marketing campaigns and brand plans within the group of companies in the Plc. The successful candidate will work closely with the UK Sales Director and UK Marketing Director in a highly visible role with wide scope and high level of responsibility; as such this is an excellent opportunity for career growth and professional development within a market leading and highly successful company.
- Bachelors in marketing or similar
- MBA a plus
- CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) preferred
- 6+ years Marketing / Customer Marketing and/or Brand Management in large or medium sized companies, ideally a Plc
- Experience managing marketing budgets, strong project planning, and ability to deliver a wide variety of projects and marketing campaigns across an organisation.
- Ability to work as part of a larger marketing team and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Be prepared to travel between sites and work across multi-site locations. ?
- Confidence to work with senior level executives, ability to present concepts and ideas fluently.
- Experience collaborating with colleagues to identifying opportunities for synergies with other group brands/sectors. ?
For immediate consideration please submit CV in MS Word format