Field Sales Manager - Telco
One of the leading B2B telecommunication businesses in the UK are looking expanding a key, fast growing business unit with a London based Field Sales Manager - Telco.
My client is a leading telecommunication business in the UK, with both B2B and B2C exposure. Consistently providing market leading innovations they're one step ahead of their competitors. With numerous arms to their business they are hiring within a key business unit providing SME businesses with an end to end telco solution.
This unit is a key focus for the business. Senior stakeholders are ensuring this team has the means to succeed, as it enters the next stage of development there is a growth hire for a Field Sales Manager - Telco to build a reputation in an exceptional business.
The role of Field Sales Manager - Telco will entail:
- Taking ownership of your territory and team.
- Coaching a team of 6 field executives to achieve their personal targets.
- Deliver key revenue and expansion of your London business unit.
- Partner with executives on client visits to add gravitas to conversations with senior stakeholders.
- Playing a key role in recruiting and nurturing a team of talented individuals.
To be successful in your application, candidates will need to exhibit:
- Track record in managing a team to overachieving against targets.
- Self starter with ability to work autonomously towards ambitious business unit growth targets.
- Experience working in the Telco, IT or related markets.
- Exceptional personal track record in achieving against personal targets.
£40,000-£50,000 + Bonus, Car and Benefits