There has never been a more exciting time to join us at InHealth!
InHealth is one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers and has a long and strong track record in modern and efficient healthcare services when and where they are needed.
We are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants in Manchester to work on our Mobile Endoscopy Units
What does being a Healthcare Assistant at InHealth involve?
To provide support to the unit sister and registered nurse and other members of the multi-disciplinary team in providing a safe and caring environment in which to meet the patients needs.
What skills and experience will you need to apply?
- Relevant experience gained in a hospital /outpatient environment.
- Ability to work under supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Ability to relay clinical information.
- Able to organise own work
- Ability to be flexible in approach to work, including shifts and locations. Driving licence and a car are essential for this role
- Fit to undertake the role.
We can offer you the opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development. This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients.
We are very proud to hold a Gold Investors in People accreditation, and proud that our people say that InHealth is a great place to work, with excellent packages and reward for achievement, no matter how small. The team is made up of committed, driven individuals who are passionate about ensuring that outstanding patient care is our highest priority. In addition, we are committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development, creating a natural career path.
We are a great place to work!! Thank you for your interest in working with InHealth.
We endeavour to get back to you within a 48 hours of your application.