Faculty Leader Pastoral
Permanent Head of Pastoral required for Calday Grange Grammar School from September 2017
Calday Grange Grammar School is a selective academy for boys with a
mixed sixth form. We are a popular and successful school, providing a free grammar school education to students from Wirral, Liverpool, North Wales and Chester.
FACULTY LEADER (PASTORAL)
Required for September 2017
Teaching staff: Teachers Pay Scale + TLR 1.3 (£11,137)
Non-teaching staff: £38,000 to £49,000 (depending upon experience)
Contract type: Full-time
Contract term: Permanent
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader who can contribute positively to a highly successful pastoral department. The main purpose of this influential role is to oversee the behaviour, learning and progress of students to ensure that they achieve their full potential in a positive learning environment.
Applications are invited from individuals both from a teaching and non-teaching background.
Our ideal candidate will:
- have the vision, creativity and experience to secure the best pastoral care and to drive the academic development of students;
- possess strong leadership qualities with the ability to lead, monitor and challenge their team;
- have a positive 'can do' approach with the ability to inspire both students and staff;
- be fully committed to supporting the school vision, mission and values;
- be prepared to support the school beyond their job description and take full part in a range of events and activities that form part of the life and ethos of our school.
For more information about working at Calday Grange Grammar School, please visit our specialist recruitment site at: https://jobs/caldaygrange/index.htm
To request an application pack, to discuss the role in more detail or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact our Hays Recruitment Partner, Daniel Burgess:
Closing date for applications: Monday 22nd May 2017
Interviews will be held: TBC
Please note we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and
expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post will be
subject to references and an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.