Junior Stockbroker Course & Inverview - No Experience Needed
Have you ever dreamt of becoming a stockbroker, but lack the qualifications or experience?
We have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are a brand new financial services agency providing introductory courses and mentor-ship throughout London for young, ambitious, aspiring stockbrokers!
Our Courses require an Investment of £300
And takes place every other Saturday at The Mercure hotel, London Bridge. From May onwards.
Our vision is simple. To help as many people as we possibly can, realise their dreams of working as stockbrokers and create an easy route for them to do so, without university degrees or experience.
With our clients throughout the City of London, we have been able to guarantee interviews after completion of the course.
You will learn:
- UK and world market Knowledge (FTSE 100,250 DAX,NASDAQ)
- Investment terminology
- Financial instruments (CFDs and ETFs)
- Invaluable sales techniques
- Objection Handling
- How to ethically deal with high net worth individuals
- The stockbroker Career path
If you feel this could be of interest we Guarantee an Interview after the Course with One of our Clients in The City of London. This will be your chance to showcase what you've learnt from us and your chance to change your future for the better!
It doesn't just end there, if you are successfully placed you will also benefit from mentor-ship during the first 3 months of your career as a junior from experienced brokers - giving you the best chance to progress through the ranks in your new career.
Trainee Stockbroker Realistic Earning potential - Uncapped Commission
- Year 1 = £40k OTE (Inc commission)
- Year 2 = £70k OTE (Inc commission)
- Year 3 = £100k+ OTE (Inc commission)
Working hours - 9.30am- 6.00pm on Average
Essential Qualities and Requirements for Trainee Stockbroker:
- A good telephone manner
- A keen interest in financial markets
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- The drive and ambition to succeed and live an "above average" lifestyle
Primary Responsibilities for Trainee Stockbroker include:
- First call prospect qualification for a brochure
- Second call follow up, qualification for the prospect to become a client
- Third call (close) - is the prospect going to become a client?
- Making up company brochures daily ready to be posted
- Preparing for the daily market meeting - news round-up and summary
- Increase market knowledge - newspapers, websites etc.
- Provisionally arrange qualified prospect meetings for a director
- Data input on the company’s database
- Managing the pipeline - who to call and when
- Any other tasks (administrative or otherwise) that the company can reasonably expect you to complete as and when required by the company
- Acting in line with company policy and procedures at all times.
If you want to change the shape of your future, Apply below now! Limited Spaces Available!
Location: City of London
Our One day Intensive Courses Run throughout London and do require an investment of £300 to Attend however this is a real stockbroker opportunity with industry professionals and we guarantee interviews with all who attend.