Business Development Manager
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for building client relationships whilst driving the creation of new revenue streams. You will work with a range of stakeholders to identify and maximise revenue opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in a business development role, a relevant degree and come from a Professional services background as well as the following:
- Experience of tendering and supporting stakeholders
- Knowledge of CRM systems and online research tools
- Monitor business development performance in key clients via pipeline management
- Attending events, following up leads and identifying potential opportunities
- Build and maintain a business development network internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £45,000 + excellent benefits.
So…If this is the role for you and you feel you have the above skills and experience please get in touch straight away.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.