IFA Financial Advisor & Trainee Financial Advisor Required (Desk Based)
An award-winning provider of financial planning, investment management and advisory services to UK private clients and charities are currently looking for Desk Based Financial Advisors and Trainee Desk Based Financial Advisors to join their existing successful team in the Nottingham office.
A trainee adviser operating on a highly structured basis, with clear policy, procedures and workflow. Providing professional, effective, efficient and compliant telephone based service to specific client segments. A developmental role in a business team where skills and knowledge can be developed to become a telephone based adviser. You will need to be Diploma qualified or a minimum of one exam away from Diploma.
Provide professional, effective, efficient and compliant telephone based service to clients delivering ongoing services within the Telephone Advice Team proposition building and developing strong relationships with clients. Ultimately leading to strong client retention and identification of new advice opportunities I.E. £AUM and fees.
- Diploma (Dip PFS) or equivalent.
Technical skills and attributes:
As above, and;
- Proven ability to deal with new and existing clients on a fee basis
- Trustworthy: able to gain respect and trust of colleagues
- Articulate: able to explain complex ideas in a straight-forward way
- Technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide ranging holistic financial planning strategies & solutions
- Complaint handling
Competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefit package.
These are exceptional opportunities, far too good to be overlooked when considering your next career move. Please contact me for an immediate response.