Estate Planning Consultant - Worcester (Midlands Region) £25,000+ Bonus + Company Care - Home Based
As a Legal Services Area Manager you’ll be talking to and selling the benefits to potential clients, from a variety of sources, about our client's products and services.
You’ll be out and about in the region attending meetings on a regular basis.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver talks and seminars to community groups of potential clients covering later life legal products and services
- Attend self-generated appointments and referrals from our head office with potential customers to discuss the benefits of later life legal services products including Wills, LPAs, Trusts, Pre-paid funeral plans and probate services
- Work closely with customers to identify needs and give the appropriate information and options to the customer to meet those needs
- Develop external relationships within your region to encourage referrals from local professional advisers
- Explain complex legal issues to clients surrounding estate planning and later life
To be successful as a Legal Services Area Manager you’ll be a proven experienced sales professional preferably with a legal background or at least a thorough understanding of the Legal Services industry (you’ll also need to have a driving license.)
What You’ll Bring
- Proven sales experience preferably in a legal or financial services industry
- Confidence when presenting and a natural flare for engaging an audience with previous experience of public speaking
- The ability to consult, influence and negotiate whilst showing enthusiasm for the product and services, exceeding targets and KPIs set
- Have the ability and passion to use your own initiative, work autonomously and generate referrals
As well as a competitive salary and some brilliant benefits including discounts, you’ll get the chance to develop your skills and progress your career with a business that puts people at the heart of its strategy.
You will also be supported by a leads team who will arrange your appointments on your behalf!
The role includes a choice of company car and flexible hours!
Please contact Liz at TSR Legal to apply