General Manager - Cambridge - up to £32,000
General Manager - Vibrant High Street Chain of Italian Restaurants - Cambridge
£28,000 - £32,000 basic
(depending on the level of experience)
About the company:
The business opened its first restaurant in the early 90s and now has over 90 across the country.
They’ve recently undergone a "new look."
Each restaurant now has a vibrant and colourful interior and a more extensive menu, making it a great dining experience for all ages.
We are looking to recruit a self motivated, passionate, confident and experienced Store Manager to join the business and to contribute to its growth.
What you’ll do:
Be responsible for the running of the restaurant.
Driving performance and results, maximising sales, following Company standards and effectively leading the team to ensure the delivery of the Company brand values to every customer.
…be extremely passionate about food and customer service and be excited to become part of the team and contribute to the company’s growth and success
You must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven management experience within a casual dining environment.
- A strong people manager who has the ability to recruit and develop staff to achieve targets.
- A strong communicator who can successfully manage and motivate a team to deliver strong commercial results against your KPIs and produce a profit.
- Commercially driven.
- Organised and prioritises well.
- Customer centric, at ALL times, always going the extra mile for every customer.
- Have extremely high standards and ensuring that the products you sell are to the highest standards and that food hygiene and safety policies are adhered to.
What’s in it for you?
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves variety and wants to take his or her own career to a new level.
The rewards and prospects are equally as good in line with the company’s rapidly developing expansion programme.
Having a valid personal licence would be desirable, although not essential, as one can be obtained through the company.