RH - 893491- 1005
Salary - £25,000 - £26,000
Job Title - Registered Manager
A provider of care and support to individuals with an Autistic Spectrum Disorder and additional severe and complex needs. Our client is a forward-thinking organisation with a successful record of accomplishment in delivering person led services in the Midlands for 10 years. Their emphasis on wanting to provide an environment where the people they support can maximise their potential and develop as individuals.
They are looking to recruit a Registered Manager with previous experience managing services for individuals with Learning Disabilities. As the manager, you will hold CQC registration for the service which currently provides care to individuals with a variety of needs including, Learning Disabilities, Autism, and associated challenging behaviours.
- Ability to demonstrate effective management of staff including supervision, appraisals
and effectively coaching staff.
- A thorough understanding of all relevant legislation pertaining to Residential Care including CQC, premises management etc.
- Negotiating, communicating and networking with other professionals, agencies
in the wider community.
- Marketing skills.
- You will have responsibility for all managerial aspects of the home; with your top priority being to focus on ensuring the best standards of care are implemented, exceeding CQC and other regulatory bodies expectations.
- Lead by example in the provision of high quality care by participating, observing, and sharing experience. Always model the client's values in everything you do. Closely monitoring care provision to support care team to provide all service users with the care and support outlined in their personal plan and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- NVQ Level 5
- Proven successful managerial experience within Supported Living/Residential Care
- Experience of Managing in a Learning Disabilities environment
- 3 years experience in a management position
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application. If you haven't been contacted within this period, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.