Electrical Design Engineer
Castle Engineering and Manufacturing Division are seeking an Electrical Design Engineer for a forward thinking and innovative business working at the forefront of their industry.
The business has seen year on year growth and are continuing to expand and enter into new markets. In the role of Electrical Engineer you will be part of an 11 strong design team and will be working on exciting projects and developing new software and machinery.
As an Electrical Design Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Working in R&D liaising with production in the development of new cutting edge products
- Reporting into the Controls Engineering Manager
- Completion of all documentation including product specifications in line with customer brief, factory and site acceptance tests
- Dealing with the commissioning of machinery/software, both nationally and internationally
Our Client is a leading business, driven by innovation, always looking at how to improve their products and is looking to bring similar people into their design team. You will need to have the ability to drive the business forward. You will have the opportunity to get involved with some of the most cutting edge technology in the industry and will have input in how to develop and take things forward.
To be considered, you will need:
- A Relevant Electrical qualification (17th Edition/HNC/Degree)
- Good knowledge of design packages such as E-Plan/Solidworks/Auto CAD
- A working knowledge of control panels
- Ability to travel - full driving license & passport are essential
- Some previous experience of PLC & servo drives - ideally you will have worked with Bosch or Lenze however other manufacturers are considered
- Proven experience in a similar role with the ability to write documentation and complete full lifecycle projects
The machines are all designed and manufactured from scratch on-site and you will be working for an independently owned business who can boast not just top quality machinery but also excellent staff retention levels with a blue chip client base.
It is a business that can offer training and progression for the right candidate. This opportunity can offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work on innovative, advanced designs and products.
Salary: £20,000 - £35,000 pa
Location: East Yorkshire
Hours: Full Time hours with some international travel from time to time.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please contact Eamonn Byrne, LeadEngineering Consultant working in our dedicated Engineering Division. The Engineering Division is a sector focused arm of Castle Employment Agency and has been born out of the demand for skilled engineers in the region.