College Chef De Partie
Interaction Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Chef de partie for one of the prestigious colleges in Cambridge. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of two years’ experience and be capable of producing fresh imaginative food within a seven day operation. The job dutie has great variation to it including big number banqueting and a la carte fine dining, experience with both is essential The general hours based on the role are 40 with a negotiable salary of up to £22k. On top of this the package includes a lucrative pension, generous annual leave and other benefits.
Previous experience within a College is desireable
The client is looking for the suitable candidate to interview asap.
Duties Involved in the Role:
- To prepare, cook and present food for customers
- Ensure that high standards are maintained in the quality of food, both as to its preparation and presentation
- Provision of food preparation cover within the kitchen; including preparation of food, ingredients and commodities in all areas throughout the kitchen, in readiness for cooking
- To ensure that all policies, procedures, standards and guidelines are adhered to
- Receipt and storage of provisions; monitoring stock rotation and ensuring that all food is labelled clearly and correctly
- Provision of cover in the absence of other section Chefs
- To ensure minimum kitchen wastage
- To ensure that the cleaning schedule is adhered to
- To undertake further training when required
- Any other reasonable duties required by the Head Chef
- To apply for this role or enquire further send your C.V and a cover letter to or call /