Accounts Payable Manager
A Medium sized Pharmaceutical Company, based in Central London, is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Manager. You will report to the Finance Manager and will manage a team of 4.
* Providing reporting with analysis to the Head of Finance
* Managing Supplier / Sub Contractor Accounts and all Sales & Marketing accounts
* Managing, training and conducting appraisals for a team of 4 Clerks
* Setting AP KPIs and ensuring they are met
* Manage monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information
* Implementing new procedures and processes
* Liaising with finance and non-finance professionals in relation to settlement of debts
* Ensure the correct handling of complex payment issues alongside client complaints which has escalated
* At least 5 years Accounts Payable experience
* Previous Management experience
* Ideally from a Pharmaceutical/FMCG/Retail or Manufacturing background
* Strong Microsoft Excel ability
You will be working for an established, professional and vibrant Pharma company that can provide good pay, great benefits and realistic internal progression opportunities.