We are proud to be working for this leading global management consulting firm who were created by entrepreneurs who had a different vision of how to run a consulting firm. They have grown organically and through acquisitions to become one of the world’s leading management consultancies, built on a heritage of thought leadership and a tradition of pioneering new approaches to solving client problems.
They are looking to recruit Marketing Manager, a key leadership level role who will work closely with the regional Partner group in the Financial Services (FS) practice group. The role will be to develop and implement high impact marketing content to raise the brand awareness and help build/maintain relationships with clients and industry influencers globally, including the development of content (writing/editing), the management of multi-channel marketing campaigns and conferences/events. The Marketing Manager will be working with different levels and departments.
- Develop and implement high impact Marketing campaigns and content to build the company brand and to raise the awareness of the Financial Services practice
- Serve as a thought partner to the FS Partner group regarding content, format and marketing channel options
- Take the lead in developing publishable work from initial draft through the final stages of fact-checking and copy-editing
- Work closely with the local marketing professionals to oversee implementation of marketing campaigns
- Set marketing KPIs for FS campaigns, track campaign success and impact and loop learnings back to the practices and the marketing team
- Collaborate with the PR team on media strategy for relevant campaigns
- Develop and implement high profile client events and identify opportunities for partnerships, enrich relationships with conference organizers and industry associations
- Facilitate regular information sharing and provide appropriate reporting and status updates to Partners and Marketing colleagues
- Follow industry trends and provide competitive intelligence
- Minimum bachelor degree and an extensive proven track record and experience in B2B communications function in professional services or agency
- Excellent communication and strong writing and editing skills, with expertise in crafting engaging content across multiple formats (print, social media, web, etc.)
- Passionate about FS industry issues and a creative thinker who can roll up their sleeves and work with the partners to translate original insights into original marketing content
- Strong analytical and planning skills to assess performance of marketing efforts and manage budget accordingly
- Sharp intellect, self-confident and highly articulate, with a style which is both proactive and responsive
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, honed in a demanding and challenging international work environment
- Flexible attitude, hard-working and results-driven; comfortable working in a fast-pace environment
- Self-starter, strong initiative
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.