KennedyPearce are now recruiting on behalf of a bespoke media firm in London for an Accounts Assistant. This leading media firm supports journalism in all of its forms. It sources partners across the globe to produce amazing creative and journalistic projects. They support a wide range of people of all ages to engage in journalism and media, and to follow their interests, be it in culture, society, the environment or science and technology.
This client are now looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team in the London based office.
This role will include:
- Daily bank reconciliation on Paprika for Playmaker and Tribe
- Sales invoicing - raising requests from team and sending back for approval
- Debt collection from clients (Debtors)
- Creditor review, ensure team remain on top of Purchase invoices
- Preparation of weekly pay run report
- Invoice register (to be shared on a weekly basis with client teams)
- Expense claims
- Timesheet chasing and management
- Credit card management for month end.
- Lead weekly finance status meeting to update business on issues.
- Payroll preparation, queries & document checks
- Credit checks for new Clients
- Approval of small PO's
- Paprika queries/training and inductions
Knoledge of Paprika is essential