My client is looking for a Ticketing Manager to join their organisation within the sporting industry.
Purpose of the role:
- To ensure front line staff are working to a high standard at all times
- Handle escalated calls and provide support and feedback where necessary
- Oversee and assist with end of day procedures
- Take and make in and outbound calls during busy periods
- Recommend changed to policies and procedures to drive performance
- Coordinate continual improvements ensuring that evidence of corrective and prevebntative actions are taken, recorded and reviewed
What they are looking for:
- Sales/customer service experience delivering KPIs
- Experience training and coaching team members to improve performance essentials
- Desirable CRM experience
- Ability to multi - task, work well under pressure and ability to work autonomously and make own decisions
- A positive outlook to change management
- Flexible to respond to business needs
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.