MOT Tester/Assistant Manager
Our client is a well- established company with a network of Service Centres throughout the UK offering a refreshing approach and quick in-house turnround for Automotive servicing and MOT testing.
Due to growth they are looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Manager with MOT Tester/Technician background to work in their branch in Milton Keynes and oversee the site operations.
As part of a your duties you will assist the Centre Manager and be responsible for the performance in areas including, people, profit, sales and administrative duties.
• Compete weekly schedules
• Where required to be involved in the pricing of repairs and the communication to the customer
• To thoroughly quality check all work undertaken and seek advice/support when required
• To successfully complete Class 4 MOT Tests adhering to DVSA/VOSA requirements.
• To identify any repair, or service requirements and communicate this to the checkout operator/Manager and where requested the customer directly
• Perform MOT repairs when required
• All work to be completed to the highest standard
• DVSA/VOSA Accredited- BTEC, NVQ 2 /NVQ 3 or equivalent in Motor Mechanics
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Time Management and attention to detail skills
• Ability to motivate others in the team
• Previous DVSA/VOSA Testing experience
• Full driving licence
Salary: £26,500 plus attractive bonus!