Poole - BH7
Hours - Mon - Friday
The Work Shop are delighted to be working alongside a well established and forward thinking Aerospace company who are looking for an experienced product engineer looking for a new challenge.
• To manage customer sales/production requirements.
• Customer liaison in respect of customer delivery schedules
• To manage & expedite assigned customers’ orders from receipt until delivery of a finished quality product.
• To enter ALL customer sales on the sales management sheet including not declared.
• To ensure the above information/detail is accurate week by week & in preparation for Monday sales review.
• To enter all production information on the production management sheets as detailed:
• PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT SHEET
• RECOVERY PLAN - LATE OR AT RISK PRODUCT
• SPECIFIC PRODUCT MILESTONE - MICRO MANAGEMENT
• HOLIDAY MANAGEMENT
• ENSURE ALL production requirements are entered accurately onto the PRODUCTION RUN LIST/CAPACITY PLANNING
• Attend ALL scheduled production meetings/reviews on time as detailed in BOCS-28
• Comply & manage ALL production activity as detailed in BOCS-28[latest Issue]
To provide by the first day of each month:
• Declaration of monthly projected sales to customer demand/order
• Delivery Performance: OTD to customer schedule
• Arrears quantity [not declared] and value
• Turnback management/RCCA for the previous month failure
• Declaration of quarterly projected sales to customer demand/order
• Prioritise & communicate ALL product planning requirements to the Manufacturing Engineers to ensure the START DATE as required by the lead-time is adhered to.
• Expedite the workshops[s] on a regular/routine basis [daily as a minimum]
This is a superb opportunity to join a prestigious aerospace company, if you have a minimum of 3 years working in a similar capacity, have excellent communication and planning knowledge with ambition to succeed, please get in touch.