SALES MANAGER (LOCAL SALES)
· Are you a natural leader with proven experience managing a sales/telesales team?
· Do you have a genuine interest in Media, Marketing and Communications?
· Do you enjoy developing new business and relationships?
*This could be your dream role *
Our client, a leading company within its industry sector is able to name many leading consumer brands as customers. They are looking for someone to lead, develop and nourish their telesales team whilst creating and managing new and existing sales opportunities.
The Sales Manager will:
- Have proven sales management experience
- Lead by example and will have their own revenue line and call targets.
- Train and develop a team of existing and new tele-sales executives.
- Hire new team members, manage staff welfare e.g. pastoral, disciplinary, performance management, employee engagement, appraisals.
- Set targets and KPI’s for the team; monitor and report weekly.
- Engage face to face with clients and close sales on larger accounts (2-3 meetings per month)
EXPERIENCE OF ALL ELEMENTS OF MANAGING A SALES TEAM
AS NOTED ABOVE IS ESSENTIAL.
Our client works with many well-known consumer brands and offers an attractive commission
bonus scheme, various incentives and an extremely sociable working environment.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.