Head of Portfolio Management
"Head of Portfolio Management" "Business Change" "organisational change" Charity, Not for profit, CRM
Your new company
StepChange Debt Charity have instructed us to source a Head of Portfolio Management to oversee a critical 4 year transformation programme that will fundamentally change the way the charity works and will touch on every department. The transformation programme will ultimately transform the charity and ensure it can meet the demands of the future by helping more people across the UK.
Your new role
The Head of Portfolio Management will take responsibility for the timely and successful delivery of the programme leading a team of around 60 people across many areas of the charity.
Reporting to the Exec board your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day activities of the programme team to ensure that all workstreams are delivered to defined timescales and to budget
- You will establish relationships across all levels of the charity and be a key influencer at an executive level
- Provide clear leadership and direction for all transformation related activities
- Manage key IT partners (software & hardware) to deliver IT enablement / system upgrades (Ideally CRM systems) to support the transformation
- Provide regular updates to the executive team and trustees on the status of the programme and manage challenges along the way
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have ran large scale multifaceted programmes which have focused on organisational change and supported by IT enablement / system implementations (CRM)
- Experience of IT technology change is essential, coupled with business transformation experience and a working knowledge of agile change management as the organisation are moving away from Waterfall.
- You will have excellent people management skills coupled with outstanding communication & presentation skills with an ability to lead from the front with an inclusive & analytical approach
-Experience of working in highly regulated environments such as Financial Services or Utilities is beneficial but not essential.
What you'll get in return
Fixed Term Contract for 2 years with a potential to extend.
35 hour working week offering a true work life balance with an excellent benefits package
Ideally you will be available within 1 months notice
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.