As a Sales Systems Administrator joining the Sales Systems team you will help contribute to the growing success of the UK’s number one job site. As a member of the operations team you will be reporting to our Sales Systems Manager who is responsible for defining the strategic focus for our Salesforce implementation. You’ll also spend time with key stakeholders such as our Sales Managers, Operations Director and Head of Finance, gaining a deep understanding of our business processes. You’ll take ownership of the Salesforce process for reed.co.uk.
What you’ll do
- Manage our CRM System - Pardot/Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce CAB
- Use a Data Loader to extract, insert and update large amounts of data
- Responsible for the management of the telephone system.
- Create reports and dashboards
- Provision new users
- Create workflow rules including validation and custom fields (incl. formula and rollup) and objects.
- You’ll have has some experience with Salesforce implementations, testing and support
- Gained a Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- Have strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks
What you’ll get
- Exposure to 3rd party Technology such as Natterbox, EchoSign and Innovantage
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Our Love Mondays campaign – pizza Mondays, massages, yoga etc.
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
**Other benefits include childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
The role is right if you want to work hard in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment, and be part of a great project and team. If you’re more of a Sunday person, it probably isn’t for you.
So if you want to work for the UK’s biggest recruitment brand and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today.
At reed.co.uk it’s our mission to help the world Love Mondays - we do this by matching the right people with the right jobs. This involves working with thousands of jobseekers and top employers every month, to help find people find a job they love. We're not a recruitment agency, but the UK's #1 job board, featuring vacancies from over 25,000 recruiters a year, including private and public sector employers, leading recruitment agencies and consultants from REED's network of 350 offices across the UK, and around the world. Each month, more than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk in their search for work, making over 160,000 applications every day.