Marketing Graduate Product Manager (12 month contract) up to £25k
My client is an EU leader in the supply of Health Care Products with manufacturing locations in Europe and a brand that is sold in 80 countries across the world. They have a strong reputation for supplying superior quality products to the private and NHS healthcare sectors.
They are currently seeking a Product Manager to join their friendly and dynamic marketing team on a 12 month Maternity Cover that could become permanent due to team expansion.
You will be 1 of 3 Product Managers who will work together to increase the brands market share.
• To be the product expert for the assigned product concepts.
• To ensure effective product positioning within the UK market.
• To build a 1 year activity plan. Job Specification
• The role will be based in the Coventry office covering the UK.
• The primary responsibility is to be the product knowledge base for all product related enquiries.
• The role requires product lifecycle management and a clear strategy definition for the identified product concepts.
• Supporting the sales team is an essential part of this role to ensure that all sales opportunities are fully utilised.
• The position will require you to ensure that marketing materials are reaching the required target audience via the appropriate channel.
• Market research and report writing will also be a key responsibility.
• The role requires continuous liaison with the Marketing Manager to give full transparency of projects.
• The PM will play a key role within a productive marketing team.
• Assisting with tenders in regards to product matching and product matching will also be a fundamental part of the role in order to help grow the business.
Training & Development
• On commencement of employment there will be a comprehensive induction programme to give an overview of the Company
• All product training will be given by the Global Category Managers.
• UK specific training will also be organised as and when appropriate i.e tender training and NHS overview.
• Must be personable
• Quick learner
• Self-motivated & focused
• Creative thinker
• Attention to detail
Experience & Background
- Must Have’s
• Experience within a product role is essential
• Experienced in liaising and communicating with internal departments
• Strong computer skills, in particular with Microsoft Excel.
• Good presentation skills