Senior Internal Auditor
Our client is one of the top 10 biggest Consultancies in the UK and the World.
You will get the opportunity to play a central role in achieving the companies ambitious growth plans, and the successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to help develop the internal audit capabilities, making a significant contribution to a dynamic business, working with all parts of the organisation and exposure to all levels of management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in internal audit, risk or compliance
- Experience in financial services regulation
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Must be an articulate and effective communicator both orally and in writing in a concise, effective and efficient manner across all stakeholder levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivation and change: positive, 'can do’ attitude
- Identifying and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls designed to address key risks
- Discussing the findings of audit reviews with management on a constructive basis in order to develop practical, innovative and value-adding solutions to audit issues identified
Ensuring internal audit reports are impactful, balanced and address the root cause of issues
Establishing good working relationships with business areas and other controls groups (Risk, Compliance, Legal)
- Drafting, reviewing and amending documentation
- Supervision of junior team members
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience.