Front of House Receptionist
Front of House Receptionist
Award Winning Clinic Group
Approaching 20 years in business and with clinics located throughout the UK, our client has been providing a vast range of cutting edge cosmetic, Doctor and Aesthetician delivered treatments which have made them an award winning leader in their field.
This award winning Group offers a wide range of treatments and they pride themselves on their outstanding service, creating bespoke treatments and aftercare packages that are tailor made for each individual client. Testament to their exceptional service is a Client base that is one of the highest retention rates in their market place.
We are now seeking a full time Front of House Receptionist for their Clinic based in London. This is an extremely important appointment for our Client as you will set the tone and expectations of each Guest`s Experience from arrival to departure.
- To meet and greet all patients in a professional and courteous manner and ensure that the patient has a smooth journey from appointment to rebooking.
- To deliver 5 * customer service and assist the patient with all aspects of non surgical information.
- To provide high quality front of house clerical facility for Clinic personnel, and to answer all incoming calls in an efficient and courteous manner as per the Company Policy.
- £20,000 per annum basic
- 37.5 hours per week
- Every other weekend off
- Ongoing Training & personal development encouraged
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Previous customer service essential
- IT skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of previous sales environment a distinct advantage
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Present a warm and trusting environment
- Excellent communication with patients and staff
- Proactive approach when dealing with patients promoting relevant treatments and products.
- Deliver a high standard of customer service
- To proactively retain, cross refer and promote new patients to the business
- To make proactive calls as required to facilitate the above
- To meet and greet patients at front of house ensuring they are dealt with politely and courteously.
- To liaise with doctors, nurses and medical aestheticians to ensure smooth running of their appointments also to make appointments for patients as required.
- To ensure all correspondence typed is accurate and well presented, and is posted promptly.
- To maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- To prepare patient files, medical treatment history questionnaires and treatment information folders for patients on arrival at the clinic.
- To ensure the Company Health and Safety Policy and all other statutory requirements under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 are adhered to.
- To assist Clinic Manager as required with administrative work
- To ensure that all patient fees are taken correctly and entered on to E clinic database system accurately. (Training will be given).
- To reconcile banking figures at the end of each day; also to produce banking reports.
- To have a general knowledge of treatments performed and products available for purchase so as to be able to discuss with patients if required. (Training will be given).
- To ensure incoming calls are answered within three rings unless dealing with a patient, and are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- To ensure that all filing is carried out promptly and efficiently on a daily basis.
- To inform the emergency services (e.g. Fire Brigade, Police or Ambulance Service) should such an emergency arise.
- To ensure that toilet facilities/refreshment areas are well stocked and maintained to a high standard.
- To be responsible for locking up clinic at end of day on late nights, Saturdays and Sundays.
How to apply: If you feel you have the experience required for this position then please apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite. Already registered with us? Feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest on or simply email us
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service