Graduate Sales Executive
Are you a graduate looking for a step onto the career ladder? Are you a people person with great drive and motivation?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking company located in Belfast. If you love working in an ambitious, friendly and proactive environment, you'll be right at home as part of this dedicated team.
? Office hours Monday to Friday
? On-site parking
? Company mobile phone
? Active promotion and development structure
? In-house training scheme
? Access to company car
? Competitive salary
* Previous sales or customer service experience
? Third level qualification
? Driving licence essential
? Effective communication - both written and verbal
? Excellent presentation skills
? Team work
? Problem solving skills
? Ability to plan & organise
? IT Literacy
? Proven ability to work under pressure
* Provide customers with a high level of customer service and account management
* New business development and account management of existing customers
* Attend appointments and meetings to provide information to customers and quote for new business
* Making sure that all relevant data is in place e.g. account set up and payment details
* Being able to work to targets
* Manage relationships with customers and third parties
If you're passionate about delivering a high-quality service, then this is for you, don't hesitate, apply today.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.