Are you someone that is numerically minded and are wondering what career path to choose? Have you ever considered a career in International Business Tax? Probably not, but it could be just the path for you!
Our client based in Farnborough are seeking an ambitious, hard working, career-hungry person to join there successful IPT Technician team. Ideally you will have demonstrated your interest in the financial industry; whether it be that you are AAT part qualified, a finance graduate or have had a role within the finance sector.
This role will include working within a highly busy team, assisting with various tasks such as tax data validation and country tax returns, working accurately and to strict deadlines.
This role is a 6 month contract initially, with the view to go permanent for the right individual.
- 1 - 2 years' experience within a financial environment is ideal but not essential
- Business, Finance or Accountancy Degree / AAT qualification, or the like
- Proficient in Excel - Vlookups and pivot tables
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Parking on site
- Very smart, commercial business estate
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- On role training available
- Negotiable salary
- x4 life assurance (after probation)
- 75% critical illness (after probation)
- Private medical cover (after probation)
- Childcare vouchers (after probation)
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm