Scheme Manager - Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the service provides a safe and productive living environment and that all anti-social or discriminatory behaviour is appropriately managed.
- Responsible for budget management.
- Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
- Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
- You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home, and be an excellent manager of staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of Managing Mental Health services
- A background in recruiting staff team and occupancy
- Experience of line managing a team
- NVQ 4 or above
- Knowledge of the needs and rights of adults with Mental Health
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
- Communicate effectively to a range of audiences, both verbally and in writing including staff development.
Previously successful candidates have come from a Home Manager or Deputy Manager position and worked with Mental Health, Learning Disability, Autism, Challenging Behaviour or Complex Needs for Adult services.
If you are interested in the above Scheme Manager vacancy, please call Michael on quoting reference MW-SMS-0905 or email your CV to
Don`t keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.