Company overviewHotel TV company is the trading name of MDV Enterprise, a young, dynamic company providing TV systems and associated technology to the Hospitality and Healthcare Sectors. The company has a startup culture where the focus is on the team pulling together to meet objectives and grow the business. We are looking for dynamic, motivated individuals to join the team and become part of the journey towards becoming a leading company in this space. At Hotel TV company the opportunity for learning is huge, whether it is understanding the customers, putting together business processes, driving the marketing to acquire new business or working with the technology to offer best in class solutions, there is something for everyone and we encourage self-learning as well as instruction to gain the knowledge and skills required.The office environment is relatively relaxed and focusses on collaboration and teamwork.
We are looking for an individual who has a Creative flair for, and interest, in design. They need to be able to apply these skills in a strategic and analytical manner. We need someone to be able to manage content on many of our digital marketing channels but also come up with ideas to create this content too.
As a small team this is an exciting opportunity for someone to develop their skills and career as a creative and digital professional.
Core tasks and skills
- Basic Photoshop/Indesign skills and looking to self-learn and develop these.
- Management of all social media marketing and engagement - Twitter/Facebook/linkedin primarily.
- Management of google adword campaigns and Google analytics.
- Basic understanding of Wordpress or other CMS - Maybe has created their own free blog.
- Understanding of company websites, wordpress structure, and updating content.
- Work with developers to modify wordpress templates and structure.
- Manage e-mail database (through mailchimp or other) as well as e-shot campaigns.
- Design brochures/ flyers and other collateral for print and digital.
- Deal with printers for marketing materials.
- Design content for the TV platforms provided to customers and engage with customer where necessary.
- Understand TV platform functionality.
- Answer sales/ support calls.
- Support with installation of TV systems.
- To assist colleagues in delivering digital marketing plans and activity for projects and campaigns
- To support the team with projects
- Using social media channels and newsletters, and websites.
- Responding to customer and colleague queries
- Work on search engine optimisation to increase business
- Liaise with other members of the team to work on marketing strategies
- Assist with creating and sending marketing campaigns
- Content creation (infographics, blog posts, guest blogging)
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms
- Assist with advertising and promotion through social media platforms
- Analytics - analyse and report data with Google Analytics
- Follow up and analysis of campaign results
Address: 253-255 Great Lister Street, Birmingham, B74BS
Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £16-20k depending upon experience