Telesales Team Leader
Our client has a unique opportunity available for a Telesales Team Leader to join the team in Cirencester. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a basic salary of up to £23,000 per annum plus benefits.
Our client is the UK’s leading intermediary for Private Healthcare and have an ever-growing team of more than a hundred employees, including a team of fully-trained health insurance advisors. They help thousands of clients find Private Healthcare every year.
What are the responsibilities of the Telesales Team Leader?
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Business Generation team. They are looking for a professional, self-motivated, forward thinking Telesales Team Leader who is keen to develop their career within a successful expanding and dynamic business.
Reporting in to the Business Generation Manager you will be supervising a team of telesales agents who contact individuals in their homes to offer a quote for Private Medical Insurance.
What do they look for in a Telesales Team Leader?
- Previous experience of leading a team in a call centre
- The ability to conduct team meetings
- Coaching and performance monitoring
- Monthly 1 to 1’s
- Call listening to find areas of improvement
- Training all new starters to the business
- Daily stat updates
They offer the Telesales Team Leader a fantastic benefits package!
- Aside from a strong basic salary, they will provide you with on-going training to ensure you maximise your potential.
- A Basic Salary of up to £23,000
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Excellent Working Environment
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the fastest growing private medical insurance intermediary in the UK as their Telesales Team Leader.