Finance Manager needed for Watford at £32000
Your new company
A successful business who have shown significant year on year growth over the last 12 years. With a global footprint and a number of very high profile business partnerships.
Your new role
To support the Group Finance Controller on a day to day basis as well as supervising a sizeable accounting team. Your duties will include:
- Management Accounts and assist with group accounts
- Assist with preparing Budgets & Cash flows
- Manage month end closing and ensure all reports are run and saved correctly
- Filing and submission of P11D's, EC Sales, Intrastat, VAT, & PAYE NI
- Lead and manage HMRC Inspections
- Dealing with bank/auditors/HMRC/Statutory authorities
- Assist accounts, purchase ledger and credit control team for day to day issues where required
- Implementing checks and controls
- Ensuring all filings and scanning is done accurately
- Creating and authorising new codes on internal systems
- To produce work such as letters, databases, spreadsheets, reports, and presentations, in draft form using MS Office applications.
- Communicate with suppliers, customers and other employee in the company when required
- Manage credit and commercial insurance renewals and claims
- Provide cover for team members during periods of annual leave & conduct monthly meetings
- Liaising with team members to support and assist with any accounting issues
- Work with stock control manager to ensure stock is being counted and reported correctly
- Support and guide the stock team where required
- Any other reasonable duties which may arise from time to time
What you'll need to Succeed
Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous. It is so important you are a 'people' person with the ability to get the best out of your staff members and someone who can liaise effectively across departments. In addition to this you must have a stable career history.
What you'll get in return
An opportunity to work in a globally successful business. 20 days holiday. 37.5 Hour week working 9-5.30.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.