Head of Business Support Services
We are looking for a Head of Business Support Services to join our client, a top 100 national law firm that provides practical, high quality and commercially relevant legal advice.
The Business Support Services department consists of the Front of House Reception Team, Personal Assistants, Document Production Team, Fee Earner Administrative Support Team, and Print, Mailroom and Archiving Team.
- Create and deliver new strategies for the Business Support Services
- Managing the Team Leaders and providing leadership to the Business Support Services Team
- Work closely with key stakeholders to improve existing workflow systems and develop new processes
- Develop a well-functioning and highly motivated team
- Manage resources, budgets, performance and develop best practice across the office
- Assist with firm wide activities such as Health and Safety requirements and facilities management
- Build and maintain working relationships with clients and across departments
- Proven management and leadership experience at a senior level
- Excellent client focused approach
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Solid understanding of administrative support services provided
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
This is a full-time permanent position based in Bristol with a starting salary £50,000 - £70,000, depending on experience.
To find out more about the above position please apply with an updated version of your CV.