My client is looking for a Credit Controller to join them at their offices near Portsmouth.
My client is a leading local employer.
* Responsible for collection of debt on the UK sales ledger including :
? Direct contact with clients by phone
? Credit control via email where appropriate
? Issuing chasing/warning letters according to strict deadlines
? Escalation of non-payers for legal action & follow up on developments.
? Production and mailing of statements
? Maintenance of up to date detailed credit control notes
* Responsible for collection of payments via BACS, Cheque and recurring credit card payments
* Encouraging clients to settle outstanding invoices by Direct Debit
* Develop strong relationships with customers to improve credit control efficiency
* Liaison with other team members to update on progress/contribute to preparation of debt position to rest of business
* Liaison with Account Management and other internal functions to resolve problem accounts
* Responsible for ensuring the hard working team ethic of the department is maintained
* Other ad hoc tasks as necessary including Administration duties
The right candidate will have a proven background in Credit Control / Collections.
An excellent salary and benefits package is available to the successful consultant.