Fixed Wire Tester
Are you an experienced and qualified Electrical Test & Inspect Engineer?
Are you interested in working for a national Facilities Management company, working on attractive contracts around the Midlands?
I’m currently working with one of the largest FM and building maintenance providers in the UK, providing planned, preventative and reactive maintenance to a range of clients of varying sizes. Due to a new contract win, they are looking for an experienced Electrical Inspection and Test Engineer to attend various client sites around the Midlands.
You will be carrying out electrical installation, remedial work and test & inspections across your territory. Work will be carried out at various times depending on the needs of the sites you’re working at. No two days are the same as the company have so many great contracts with different clients; you’ll get to see inside and work with a real variety of businesses.
What you’ll need
- City & Guilds 2382 (17th Edition)
- City & Guilds 2391/2394 (Inspection and Testing - Parts 1 and 2)
- City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 (Time served apprenticeship)
- Full Driving License
And it would be helpful if you also have:
- FIA Certificates
- Experience with Emergency lighting and fire alarm testing
In return you will get:
- A salary of up to £30,000 + plenty of opportunity for overtime and the opportunity to increase your earnings quite heavily as a result
- Use of company van and fuel card– most likely a Vivaro in this case
- A stable career in a well organised company with long running and varied contracts. You’ll be safe in your job, but never bored!
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for a long term career move in a well-respected Facilities Management business, then please send your CV to me with details of your full work history and qualifications, and I’ll get in touch to let you know more.