Senior Payroll Clerk
Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is a specialist recruiter to the North West market.
Payroll Clerk urgently needed with an immediate start
£20000 - £23000
On going Temporary / Contract role with the potential to go permanent in the coming months
My client is an exciting media based company that is going through a period of rapid change and are looking for immediate Temporary help in their payroll department to assist them during this busy ever changing time.
You will be professional and proactive with strong payroll experience ideally both weekly & monthly and will be available immediately for Temporary work.
*To co-ordinate and process weekly & both monthly payroll and benefit activities
* Ensuring smooth delivery of an excellent, efficient and cost effective Payroll service.
* To ensure monthly BACS submissions are reconciled and processed on time
* To reconcile payroll accounts on a monthly basis within agreed time-scales
* To ensure all payments to third parties, including HMRC, Pension provider and all voluntary deductions from wages, are reconciled and paid accurately and on time to employees.
* To process pension contributions in line the Company's pension scheme and with auto enrolment legislation
* A sound understanding of payroll administration, P11d production, pension auto enrolment and pay related benefits, supported by at least five years experience within a Payroll environment
* Excellent working knowledge Microsoft Office packages, Word, Excel.
* Well developed self organisation and motivation skills
* Experience of reconciling payroll accounts
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Liverpool office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role.