Product Manager - Diagnostics
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Product Manager to work for a growing business based in Wellingborough.
As the Product Manager you will develop, price and launch exciting new product promotions to support monthly sales campaigns for a network of over 400 franchisees. You will also create sell-through promotions that meet the budgetary gross margin guidelines.
- Confident and a good communicator with people at all levels
- Analytical and with an eye for detail - whether it's proofing a flyer or working with a spreadsheet?
- Do you enjoy working with data and have the ability to retain information?
- Can you present confidently to all levels of audience?
- Ability to multi-task & juggle between projects in a very busy environment
- Be ambitious and enthusiastic enough to thrive in a company that rewards excellence
- Work independently and within a team to produce a sales promotional plan with new and existing products to specified value/margin levels showing commercial awareness at all times
- Raise all P/O requisitions for new products and any product in the Promo Plan
- Ensure ALL promotions are accurately entered and maintained into a dedicated control programme
- Weekly analysis of overstocks
- Provide recommendations to the European Marketing Manager for re-promotion or discontinuation/obsolescence
- Advertise promotional/clearance products on in-house website on weekly basis
- Work and negotiate with local purchase suppliers to
- Develop new product opportunities
- Manage promotional overstock issues
- Assist with proof reading all promotional flyers for technical/pictorial errors
- Meet with Service Centre on quarterly basis to advise on potential new products and learn of any issues with existing product
- Produce PowerPoint slides, and supporting videos as required, for monthly Business Manager meetings in support of the upcoming sales campaign
In return as the Product Manager you will be offered a great working environment and an attractive salary of up to £40,000.